Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentines Day Extravaganza!

Anyone else find themselves addicted to pinterest? i am constantly looking at the amazing things that other people come up with and create and think to myself... I'm so glad that all these people are so creative that I don't have to be. I just have to put in the effort to copy their GRAND ideas. Valentines day at our house has turned into the 14 Days of Valentines, i have had so much fun putting it all together and hiding it for Arah to find!

Day 1:
This one was so much fun, I hadn't seen Arah all day, and I had to get it ready, but he was at home and I was at work, so I text him and told him that it was absolutely necessary that he go to the grocery store to get some cereal before I got home. so when he got home from the store I had it waiting for him on the doorstep.

Day 2:
I left for my student teaching hours before Arah woke up, so he woke up with this next to his alarm clock.

Day 3:
What better way to start off a Friday than with "Love Potion #9" perfect start to a date night ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment