Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ta- da! Time is just flying

So I know in my last post I said that I would be participating in the 21 day challenge. Much to even my own surprise i have actually been doing it. It has not been easy, but I have been getting ready every day. If you know me, this truly is such an accomplishment. and I have been taking the challenges head on, which means i have also been planning ahead on what i have been wearing. This has been super difficult since currently I am not really living in one place. But I am doing my very best,pictures just haven't been posted quite yet, and some of them not yet taken.

I have been moving all around and spending many night sleeping on the top bunk of my nephews bunk bed. (A huge thank you to my amazing sister for letting me sneak in at all hours of the night)

With school starting in a week, my current car situation and the wedding 3 weeks away. I have kinda been in limbo with a place to live and a way to get to needed places. It has been fun though. Arah has been so sweet he has been waking up most mornings by 5:30 am and driving me to work before he heads to work. I'm glad I have so many wonderful people who care about me and drag me around with them where I need to be. I love my Mom and Dad and all my wonderful family.

But the good news is..... invitations go out this week! Not gonna lie they look fantastic! Just got to get them stuffed and address! busy few days ahead!





No comments:

Post a Comment