Thursday, August 25, 2011

Love Actually!

So a couple days ago I was searching through blogs and I found this one. It is so unbelievably cute.

I feel like as I get closer to getting married(three weeks from today! woot!) The thing that I hear most is how hard marriage is and how easy it is to forget how much you love each other.

So I have been on kind of a personal quest!

There is no doubt in my mind that there will be hard times, after all every fairy tale has its twists and bumpy roads. I also know I will have to put in a lot of hard work to make sure Arah knows how much I Love Him, even during those hard times. One of our goals together, is to go on a date together once a week, no matter how simple.

So back to the blog I found, It has a ton of really great date ideas and present ideas. Everything from ideas for St. Patricks day dates to a Date of the Month Club Date Ideas. I found a lot of fun ideas that I would love to use sometime. Just thought I would share with the world!
here's another link

1 comment: