Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our Competition

So, like every engaged couple Arah and I are on the quest to be in the best shape of our lives, with only 77 days to do it. In an attempt to do this he has stolen my Insanity work out dvd's and uses them on a daily basis(best workout ever, and it's so working). I work a lot so I fit in weights and some cardio at every chance I get.


To ensure that both of us can get in awesome shape though we have decided to have a little contest. As of yesterday we have both stopped eating sweets(cookies, ice cream, brownies, cake, etc.)and no more fast food(mcdonalds, wendy's, taco bell, any french fries). This is not going to be an easy feat! We are trying to see who can really go the longest without giving in, I will succeed. The winner is going to receive some magnificent prize as well as ultimate bragging rights. This will not be easy giving up french fries and chocolate....especially since I work at Kneaders. So if you have treats, keep them away from me. Only healthy food for my snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment